DW-6900A-2JF Fox Fire

Pictures update 13/07/2009

About a year ago I found this watch at the local watch shop. During that time I tought DW6900 was a bit boring so after a lot of thinking I decided to buy the DW002 hiphop that day. A month later I came back and lucky for me this watch is still there so I bought it.



It was from a famous DW G Shock model. To be exact DW-6900A-2JF Fox Fire. It was released at the end of 2000. And in my case this watch has survived the big flood in Johor in the year 2006 coz I still can see the mud left on some part of this watch when I bought it. The shop owner told me he didn't even try to relocated the watch because he know this watch will make it.


This watch has the 1289 module inside and has been made in Japan Y

I have found some quality pictures from the net. The colour of the band is a bit pale blue. For me the 3rd and 4th picture resembles the true colour of the watch. Although I like my frogman but this watch never fails me. I am very proud to own this watch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails