G Shock G-5500JC-9

When I started collecting G Shock a few years ago, this is one of the G Shocks line that I really like. However, because of its unique color, I am afraid that people will think I am crazy wearing this. Few years have pass and I have owned several colorful G Shocks and my friends have accepted the uniqueness of these brand watch.
After browsing e-bay, I found that this G Shock G-5500JC-9 was no longer available for sell. I got lucky when the shop dealer that I regularly go still have this 1 last piece for sell. This watch was released around May 2007 and has been discontinued.
If you had a chance to buy these watch, there will be no two identical watch since the mix of two separate color will not produce the same pattern.
This watch is Solar powered and uses a 3062 module. I really like the negative display with camo style combination.
This watch is perfect especially for those who have a huge wrist. The other model that has the same band and bazel is the latest GLS-5500. But it uses a different module. You can see a small different between this watches. The small Tough Solar wording on the earlier G-5500 was put at the bottom right of the dial and the later model was put at the top middle of the dial. Here's the wrist picture of the watch.
Street, a popular fashion distinctive color scheme "Jam'in Color (Color Benjamin)."
Create a single music player in a more improvisational "jam", such as molded resin is used to mix the two natural colors.
G-5500JC yellow color scheme that combines the street scene reflected on the black finish on a tough color. The same pattern without forming a natural model to produce the New personality model.
SOLD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

berkenan la tgk jam ni..

hehehehehehe.............

sah_kul said...

bagus-bagus...citarasa tinggi hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails