Giro 2011 great moment

Stage 19 of Giro Italia 2011

Stage winner Tiralongo quote: "After a life (12 seasons) as a domestique, I’ve finally reached my goal of winning a race. My wife sacrifices so much for me to live this life as a cyclist.
It was Alberto who suggested to me to attack with six kilometres to go. He touched my shoulder to give me the signal. He had seen my motivation before. I had tried to go away once before. This was my only week of freedom. Otherwise, I always give 100% for my captains. I can imagine that 90% of the riders are very happy that I’ve won today after seeing me racing for my captains for such a long time. The first of them is Contador. When I saw him coming across to me, I saw a friend, not a rival. I knew he would do what he could to make me win this stage."

1 comment:

acong said...

GREAT CONTADOR

Related Posts with Thumbnails