G shock DW-002J-1B Fox Fire

Picture update on 13/07/2009

As I was driving home for Friday prayer, I stuck in a traffic jam. It is quite long so I take out my handphone and took some pictures of my watch. It is a G shock DW-002J-1B Fox Fire.
This G shock was produced around November 1994. I bought this watch from a local ebay seller in new condition with tag a year ago. This model also has a Fox Fire wording. For me the Fox Fire wording in G Shock is more difficult to get if compare to the illuminator wording watch. I was so lucky. I have 2 Fox Fire G Shocks.
This G Shock is made in Japan M with 1299 module inside. It also has a G letter backlight.
The gold coloured metal in the band add a casual feeling to the watch. I have the same casual feeling when wearing the DW5600C. The module itself is covered with what most of us G Shock fans called capsule.
I have seen so many people abusing their watch without taking much attention to them. I think we should have more than one watch so we can have a rotation system and by doing this you already longer you watch life span.

1994 G shock DW-002J-1B Fox Fire


SOLD

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails