G Shock DW-004M-8T Eric Koston



Last year when I was surfing the net as usual learning about G Shock, I accidentally bump into these 3 pics from a seller ads in Yahoo Japan auction. During that time even the Japanese G Shock perfect search doesn't have any information about this watch.
Apart of cycling as my free time activities, I also like to go to the local watch store. Who knows I might find a super rare vintage what so ever watch. I felt like home when I'm there.
And I struck a jackpot when I saw this watch brand new sitting in the display rack. The seller know nothing about this watch except it was an old no one like to buy watch.
This series has a mirror dial and a bit difficult to read the number but who cares. I received many good impression from my friends when I am wearing this watch to work.
This is the best pic that I can get to show you the mirror effect of the dial. The EL is blue green in colour.
It has the EK/04 and 4 stars written on the band. It is a Japan Y with 1597 module introdeced in 1999.

The DW-004M-8T Eric Koston with the DW002J-1B Fox Fire

For more info visit http://product-search.casio.jp/wat/g-shock/watch_detail.php?m=DW-004M-8T&n=763

SOLD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro,Ahad 25 Jan. betul ke nak ngayuh BP?Ramai ke nak join ?

sah_kul said...

Zies, kawan pun tak berapa nak pasti...berapa ramai, jadi ke tak kawan tak pasti....

Related Posts with Thumbnails