Pontian-Gunung Pulai

Date: 21/06/2009
Distance: 45km
This is my first outing since May. I am a bit worry if I still can made it. Fortunately everything goes fine. I arrived here at the Warong goreng pisang (fried banana stall) earlier than my friends.
The new pictures of Buyung and Azies. Looks they are in great shape.
Today we had our breakfast at the stall in between Gunung Pulai 1 and the route to Gunung Pulai 2. The shop is quite busy that morning. The food was superb (lontong and fried chicken) and cheap. As you can see from the pictures above, some of the customers need to wait to be seated. Since we are dressing like aliens (tight) everyone have a strange face looking at us...hahaha
Azies and Buyung posing before riding back. This is where we split. I am heading back to Kulai and the both heading back to Pontian.
We did made a short discussion about our next ride. We decide to ride to Nusajaya from Pontian this Monday 29/06/2009. If you are reading this article, own a bike and nothing to do that day, we would like to invite you to join us. Untill then, see you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails