G Shock DW-003H-2T


This time I am a bit hurry. This is another watch that I bought for my friend from Banting, Selangor

That's why the pics were taken right at the shop coz after that I sent the watch straight to him (by post) It a G Shock DW-003H-2T. It is made in Malaysia. This watch is a bit of discoloured due to a very long exposure of sunlight. But I believe this watch will be shining back after a quick polish...

I wonder how will he make a rotation wearing all his G Shocks

This watch was released on July 1997

Below are few great article about this watch that I found from the net

Designed to resemble a club scene in America, Summer 1997, "CLUBBER VERSION (Club Version)".
Monotone system (DW-003C: 3) is based in New York and the east coast, color system (DW-003H: 3) motif is the West Coast is based in Los Angeles. Up to 30 features can be the phone number of the memory up to stitch REPIA given to change the band employs a color hologram from different angles. A mix of rhythm and design of the London AMERIKANTEISUTO and worldwide club finished version.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails