G Shock Riseman MIRO G-9200R-4

This G Shock Riseman was released in Japan around September 2008. You can find many review from the Internet about this model. I came across these three model Riseman here in a local G Shock store which are the normal Riseman, the MS Riseman and this MIRO Riseman. Since I already have the MS before I think I am going to pull a trigger on this and it turns out perfectly for me.

My Men In Orange Riseman has a 3148 module inside and has been made in Thailand. Since this watch is for Asian market it doesn't have the wave cepter a.k.a multiband that can received radio signal. Usually I buy watch because I like the look of it. And I don't know if I ever need those function.
This watch is special because it features a thermometer, altimeter, and barometer (my favorite because it can test for air pressure, indicates if weather is improving or deteriorating). Also has tough solar, meaning it recharges itself when in contact with the sun. Comes with 5 alarms, world time, EL backlight, and about 20 months with just 1 full charge from the sun!
Also, this is a limited edition run, when light up, shows a fireman's axe.
This is an article that I found a translation from a Japanese G Shock web site;

Pursuit of toughness, specific features from the Master of G series, a series of color theme "Men in Rescue Orange (Men in Rescue Orange)" appeared.
Has adopted the orange color used in the rescue team working in this demanding field. High visibility orange in color and used in protective clothing, and black color combination is driven in harsh conditions and the G-SHOCK toughness, it is hard to express the image and rescue activities . The EL backlight, Douglas universal adoption of a multi-purpose tool that is used in the rescue site. Tough Solar Altitude, atmospheric pressure, equipped with twin sensor to measure temperature "RISEMAN (Raizman)"
SOLD

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails