G Shock Frogman GW200MS Men In Rusty

This G Shock Frogman GW200MS Men In Rusty was released in March 2009
This watch is part of military inspired series. There are also other model in this series such as DW5600MS, DW6900MS, Mudman and Riseman
This is my first tough solar and I hope I will not fail me. Usually I put this Frogman in a place where it receive enough sunlight.
It has a usual titanium screw case back
Some people said that this model is a lot similar to Frogman MIB model but in my opinion both model has its own strength. In fact non of my friend notice my Rusty Frogman. They think that this is my normal G because of its lack of striking colour. And for that I think Casio has achieved their gold for making this watch stealthy and unnoticed
For use under extreme conditions, specific features "Master of G (Master of G) Series" color theme, "Men in Rusty Black (Men in RASUTIBURAKKU)" appeared.
"MUDMAN (MADDOMAN)" G-9000MS is the image of the black earth of the dark night, "RISEMAN (Raizman)" GW-9200MSJ METARIKKUGURE is the image of the twilight sky, "FROGMAN (frogman)" GW-200MS on the jetty adopted the image of the dark blue sea. Where the use of specific features of each model (land, sky, sea) are represented. LCD features a red LCD for easy viewing even in the dark (G-9000MS LCD is inverted),仕上GEMASHITA to cool. Module to the band No. Printed on a military tone. Practical, functional and tough Master of G series, which represented the area is harsh New color theme.
ISO standard for the 200m dive waterproof (GW-200MS)

**Click on image and you will be surprised**

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails