Acong Sram X-0 red

Wow!I saw this new Shimano XT 48 tooth chain ring at Ah Fan bicycle shop today.
Did you still rember that I have opened a voting pole a few weeks back? One of the upgrade was the SRAM X-0 component. Sadly, it wasn't me who put it on my bike. It was Acong instead.
A few close up but not very good quality pictures taken using my cheap handphone. The red coloured combination of his bmc bike frame, Avid Elixir brake and the new SRAM X-0 was very nice and awesome.
The bicycle shop had many customers today....so we need to wait a little longer for Acong bike to be setup.
Now, the final search was to find a good and reliable fork for the red machine. Good luck.

4 comments:

acong said...

hehe..trail attack this sunday.

sah_kul said...

acong rulezzzzz

acong said...

i dont mean to leave u behind..it's a SRAM X-0

sah_kul said...

It doesn't matter. Always behind

Related Posts with Thumbnails