Sweet Sedenak Offroad part 2

This is the track that has been mark down by Joe using his Garmin gadget. The red line is ascending with a total of nearly 26km.
Here's another route in 3D that he has made for us
They looked very confident. Don't they?
.....I have learned to accept that I am a low-class mountain biker. My disc brakes rub and my fork probably made by prison workers. So please don't laugh at me when I'am on the trails, and please don't throw money at me in pity......Just move over and let me pass you...OR....should I ring my bicycle bell....
Acong, as always found happiness more on his saddle rather at home
Kulai MTB kids...from left Megat, Zul, Joe, me, Mawi and Fauzan.
I would like to say thank you to Joe (pictured above) for his map and pictures for this post.

2 comments:

mr genki said...

ganah demo...akekeke..apasal yg sorg tuh tk pki helmet...alamak enchek itu batu juga ada dudok dlm dia punya kepala ka..

sah_kul said...

helmet baru juan sejurus sebelum ride...kalu ada helmet lebeh2 kt BP campak2 sebiji kt sini buat wakaf....

Related Posts with Thumbnails