G Shock GLS-5600L-4

After a long break from buying new G Shock for months, I decided to buy this red hot G Shock GLS-5600L-4. I have never before own any red G Shock, so this new red G Shock is a little special for me. I still can't believed how I bought this one. This watch was not on my list, but when I saw it, I knew it will be a unique G Shock. This discontinued watch was released in October 2009.
I believed this watch has the same DW-5600 model bezel but the module was different. It uses a a modern 3178 module. You can can find the same module in a GLS-5500 model. Some of the improvements of this module that it can stand low temperature up to -20 degree Celsius and world time.
One of the unique feature of this watch was the quilted style leather band. There's also a G Lide label on the band which is simple and nice.
However, I strongly believed that this band will not stand a daily use unlike the resin band. It is best if you can rotate the wrist time if you plan to buy one.
A wrist picture of this watch on my left hand. Finally, If you like red and you a fan of G Shock watch, this is one of the good looking red G Shock. Here's some of the Casio Japan translation about this watch...
Support the extreme sports line sports G-SHOCK, G-ride in winter '09 models emerge.

The base model 5600 series color LCD thin and compact, giving a gloss paint (GLS-5600L-4JF), it can be confirmed at time of winter cold tolerance specifications -20 ℃. The belt has taken the tone leather quilted material, finished in the fashion design to consider. Reflected on the snow scene in winter, it appeared the new G-ride.
- Low tolerance specifications (-20 ℃)

SOLD

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails