My G Shock DW6900CS-4 BMX collaboration

I believe most of us do have fond memories about BMX. I am lucky to get the chance to make my own collaboration here between my Casio G Shock DW6900CS-4 and BMX. Although there is no real BMX bike to relate to this collaboration just a pink round neck T-shirt should be enough for me.
This pink T-shirt is made by Anvil
It has the logo "off the wall" on the left chest
Some people especially male adult will stay away from pink related color. But for me pink is something special but you need a matching shirt to make it more appealing.
With Casio keeps introduce more color option in their line up, I would say that in some way people will accept the idea of having strange color appearance.
Most people I know still prefer black color G Shock. To make a change is not an easy task. If you stick to one color Gs then you will probably miss all the excitement. Btw, I am just a poor G Shock collector that my finance won't permit me to buy expensive limited edition G Shock. This is my attempt to make my own G Shock collaboration. Hope you like it

Click HERE to view my daughter's BMX
SOLD

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails