Casio G Shock 21st BC Ed Templeton


The 21st C.B. (21st Century Boys) series were released in November 1998. These watches were designed by four famous skateboarding artists.
Those artists are: Ed Templeton, Dan Drehobl, Tommy Guerero and Giovani Estevez

Now I hope you guys can understand what is the meaning of the bleeding nose in my welcome massage

This is a DW-003 Japan Y G Shock model with 1597 module inside

I bought this watch from the local store. Another odd about this watch is the wording the artist used stated at the bottom of the dial "complete destruction" instead of the usually "protection"wording ....cool

for more info go to: http://www.g-peopleland.com/Ed%20Templeton.htm
SOLD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it Beautiful casio g shock watch I think I like this one

Related Posts with Thumbnails