My bicycle evolution

Since I got no cycling activities from 2/11 - 15/11 so I would like to share some of my cycling history. Its about my bicycle. Currently I am using Pinarello Dogma and Pinarello F3:13 but it all started with a mtb...I hope you'll enjoy reading it

My first bike. A specialized (copy) mtb...I bought this bike genuinely because I want to improve my fitness level...my wife said I am getting fat so I bought a bicycle because I am not really like to run to lose weight.


....after a few month I felt I need to do some upgrade from my previous bike...so it turnout to be a JBC Pro Jet Stream which I bought from my fav. LBS in Pekan Nanas. I still using my old groupset LX with Marzocchi fork...With this bike I learn few good cycling technique. I used to ride with my friend's Han near our house...unfortunately we both didn't have much time to ride together


...My first road bike. A Bianchi Danilo Diluca edition. I bought this bike without much knowledge about cycling and it turnout to be a bit too small for me...even I put the saddle not in a correct position. I bought this road bike because during that time I felt that I am more suitable for road bike more than mtb. With this bike also I started joining Pontian cyling buddies. So after deep thinking both my JBC Pro and Bianchi had to go...


... and finally the Pinarello Dogma. I bought this bike around a year ago. This is the best bike that I could afford to buy during that time. It was a used bike but I am more than happy for it. It is made from magnesium and carbon...I like the fat tube plus the shape of the Onda fork. It also have a straight top tube which is perfect for me coz I am not a fan of slopping top tube....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This bianchi is my favourite!!

sah_kul said...

Briko280: I wish I still av it...I still regret selling this bike

Unknown said...

ask the seller sell back 2 u la...

sah_kul said...

The prob is I don't know to whom the bike goes. Last time I heard one lucky fella from KL bought it

Unknown said...

aduh... sayang... sayang....

Related Posts with Thumbnails