Kulai-Gunung Pulai-Parit Baru

Date: 23/11/2008
Distance: 61km

Today I cycle alone to Gunung Pulai to meet up with my other cycling friends near Kampung Sawah. Picture shows the entrance to Gunung Pulai road near Kulai Tol Plaza

Very lucky the weather was good today



Early morning hill climb....no problem

When I finish climbing hill near Kampung Sawah, I received a phone call from Buyung telling me he caught both tyre puncture. So I continue my ride to meet them (Parit Baru). I continue my ride with Bro Ancun and decide to wait for Buyung at the warong near Kampung Sawah.

We wait around 40 minutes for Buyung. Then we decide to to have a breakfirst at Warong Pak Hassan at Gunung Pulai 2. We meet a group of mountain bikers at the warong.




At 11.00am we decide to go back. They both heading back to Pontian while I ride alone to Kulai. During these hours the temperature is getting hotter. However I manage to took some pics. The morale of the story today is: Choose your tyre wisely. Identify the road condition and decide what type of tyre best.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails