Casio 401 L-25

This is a Casio 401 L-25. I didn't know exactly what is the model. It is a white in colour suitable for small wrist. I really like the blue and pink stripe on both bands. It has 1 push button and 1 adjust hide button. I paid USD9 = RM35 for this watch
It has a plastic Japan made buckle.
This is not a screw back watch. I don't know what to name this but if you use a small knife you can pull out the case back. It is made in Korea.
The watch also has a simple yet attractive dial. There is the word Casio S.C on top of the dial and Water resist, Lithium and Japan U at the bottom. The watch also has the simple module. If you push the button it will change the display between current time with the date only.
The finale pic shows the comparison in size between this watch and my frogman. This small Casio is not for me. It's for my daughter

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails