G Shock DW-6900CS-4

This G Shock DW6900CS-4 was released at the end of last year. I have seen this watch before and really like it. I only interested at this model after I saw the price was increasing steadily from time to time. After reading several post on WUS, I decided to buy it. This G Shock really brighten up my G Shock collection. My next target will be DW6900CC-6
At first I was afraid to wear this watch to work. With its pinkish colour certainly not suitable for man but I think I will have it a try. And to my surprised, my colleague really like it. I think you will get use to pink colour. The pink colour in my opinion shows that you are brave person. I personally have more difficulty to wear orange or teal colour G Shock. Maybe, anyone who wear G Shock is a brave person who can withstand any colour....
This is the translation about this watch that I found in G Shock web site

G-SHOCK series纏TTA a unique color from the "Crazy Colors (KUREIJIKARAZU)" appeared.
The simple shape of the popular DW-5600, DW-6900 model, based on color has been adopted to assert individuality. 5 employs a color LCD for all models are designed with simplicity and impact. Also, the surface gloss paint, the finish to claim from the施SHIMASHITA color.
SOLD

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails