G Shock DW-5600LC-4

When I bought the DW6900CS that day, I also bought this G Shock DW5600LC. I still don't know what makes me bought this watch. As I remembered that day, I saw this watch and that's it. I know this will be a surplus for me. And my collection is getting bigger steadily...I think I need professional help to overcome this madness. But then again, its almost impossible as the G Shock produces more cool G's nearly every week. I will try to take some photo for comparison of colour between this G Shock and my Miro Riseman. This one looks like a matte orange and the Riseman a little shiny.
Texts below are part off an article I took from the offical G Shock web site

Surf fashion from street fashion to the widely popular with young G-SHOCK.
Special color model in summer "Summer Gradation (gradient Summer)".
Loco YUZUDOKARA the color and style of the popular surf and street adopted DW-5600. Represents a sea change in the gradient at the plate with the letters, the orange morning sun, bright white light, the yellow line at twilight three colors. Special model, original color arm of the summer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails