Bicycle helmets

I've been looking for a new helmet for quite some time. For some reasons I cannot find any (not enough funds I guess) that suits my budget. Right now I am wearing this Rudy Project Kontakt.
I am sure most of us have heard about this Giro Ionos which has been worn by the great Lance Amstrong and the winner itself Alberto Contador of Astana during LeTour deFrance 2009. I am a poor guy, so lets move on
This white Catlike Whisper that has been seen in the tour also really attract my attention too, who know I might end up with this one...I hope
And finally, this beautiful OGK Mostro. Maybe, not many cyclist have heard about this one. But this one is a big hit in Japan where it came from. I hope one of the above are still on sale when I have the money...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Giro, Catlike n OGK also in my wishlist!!

sah_kul said...

I believed my wishlist is shorter than yours hehe...

azies said...

Bro, jangan tak caya, buyong dah ada GIRO ASTANA......

sah_kul said...

Biar betulllllll

Unknown said...

belum beli ionos, dah keluar model baru pula...

sah_kul said...

Betul ke Briko...aku pn tak tau ada model baru...TK atas info

Related Posts with Thumbnails