Ford Anglia

During this Hari Raya, as usual me and my family visiting my uncle. To my surprise, I saw this old Ford Anglia in his garage. So here's some pics of this glorious Ford Anglia.These pictures were taken using my hand phone. Hope you guys enjoy it.
This 2 doors Ford Anglia, I believed was last produced in 1967. BTW, The sports rim is not original
My uncle said, there are plenty of work to do to complete this restoration. As you can see, the steering is huge. This will make it easy to tackle corner because during that time, the power steering technology is still not common in every production cars.
Here's some rear view of the car with the classic shark fin that was a big hype in the 60's
The engine was kept in it's original condition. I am not really sure its a 1100cc or 1200cc.
I like this car a lot. IMO this is a cute not too big but has a lot of retro look.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails