G Shock DW-6900CC-6

As I promised earlier, here's my G Shock DW6900CC-6. I am really sure that this watch will sell very fast. These new released DW6900CC series IMHO are the best so far. It is not a special limited edition but a normal G Shock with a very nice colour combination.
The LCD colour is similar to the DW6900CS-4. It also has the same colour backlight too.
Here's a wrist picture of my purple G Shock
Al tough this purple G Shock look much nicer IMO compared to the green one. The green one has a much nicer metallic. Maybe its the nature of the green colour that will make metallic colour more sparkle. Both watches are my current favourite.
Finally, don't worry. These two G Shock is not the brightest G Shock when you wearing it. The back light colour is very nice too.These great watch won't last long. I am sure you guys will love it. The only setback about this model is that it still using the old 1289 module. My hope is that the new G6900 will have this kind of colour varieties soon.
SOLD

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails