G Shock DW-6900CC-3


My new G Shock DW6900CC-3 was released here in Malaysia around September 9,2009. I am glad that I have bought this watch. This watch has a very cool looking metallic green band and bezel too. The green dial matched perfectly with the LCD.
I ve been looking to buy a green G Shock for a long time. Since I have sold my green Ed Tampleton, I have none green colour G's in hand. I've been considering few models such as G Shock G-5500C-3 (super hard to find) and the midsized DW-56RTB-3
This is the translate I found from the net...
The vivid colors are popular with young people "Crazy Colors (Kureijikarazu)" series, New models appeared.
Based on the popular apparel brand and model of collaboration DW-6900 adopted. While we emphasize the unity of the two-tone colors in similar colors, finished in a model that can incorporate the impact gloss paint and color LCD. Combines the functionality and not just look good, is a unique model stand out against the Sutoritofasshonshin.
Here's a wrist picture of my new g shock...
The last picture shows the DW6900CC-3 with the DW6900CC-6. Both watches are mine. I will post an article about the DW6900CC-6 very soon. Altough other G Shocks model are great, I think, I am going to put more focus on the DW6900/G6900 model.
SOLD

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails