G Shock DW-8400 stargate


This is Fauzan's G Shock DW-8300 watch. This watch was released around 1995
I was able to took some photo today as we discuss about our weekend ride. This watch was made famous when Lt. Col. Samantha Carter (Amanda Tapping) wearing this watch in the Stargate SG-1 series (1997-2007)
This watch has a 1288 module inside and has been made in Malaysia.
Although this watch has been used everyday from day one (14 years old), I can see that it is still in a acceptable condition. I have seen a few before, and so far this one still in its original shape. Some of the same watches I met usually has a broken bezel. The LED illuminator and sounds is still working perfectly.
The huge design was normal for G Shock during that period. The only downside for this watch are some of the alphabet on the display sometimes quite difficult to read because the alphabet has faded and also don't have the original strap holder anymore.
I like this watch a lot. If I own this watch, I will keep it in this condition. It really shows how tough this watch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have this watch now i want to no ifit is fake

tayttaybabii said...

is that watch fake

Related Posts with Thumbnails