my first ride with pontiancyclingdude in 2010

I was unable to ride regularly together with my friends because of certain circumstances that hard for me to avoid. But today I was lucky to ride with my buddies again. One of the reason is I am sending my car to my mechanic (John, Buyung's bother) so I took this opportunity to ride with them. I was surprised to know that Bogor also doing his first road cycling. Picture above shows Bogor looks very proud with his new road bike.
Buyung, our group captain looks cool and calm before the ride.
We stop halfway to do some quick adjustment on Bogor's bike
Even though this is Bogor first road cycling, he was very impressive and can follow our peddling easily
As usual we look for a restaurant for breakfast . We had a tasty soto today.
On my way back, my bottom bracket making some weird sound. The sound really disturbing me and I was unable to ride the bike fully. As we reached our destination, Buyung quickly check the BB and found out that the right BB was a little loose. After tightening it, the sound gone. Although the ride was short today (45km), the ride was fun and I am hoping to ride again with them regularly.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails