Test ride

Destination: Kulai-Kedai Ah Fan (Pekan Nanas)
Distance: 65 km
We start our ride at around 8.15 a.m. Our first visit is the water machine near 7 eleven. Nape put a 30 sen of clean water into his camelbak. Since I don't have any hydration bag, I use a 500ml of water bottle.
We met a group of road cyclist from JB (Tmn Universiti) who happened to passed us before. One of them had a rear tyre puncture so I stop and took a quick picture of them...
The journey was very pleasant since the cloud was almost everywhere. We stop at Ah Fan bike shop to adjust our bike. Ah Fan (red shirt) give us free bike setting as usual.
Around 12.00 were cycle back to Kulai. The black cloud gathered very quickly on the horizon. This is not a good sign for us. The wind starts blowing very hard.
Although the rain falls grizzling we keep paddling. At times, we had to pull off to the road when the rain falls heavily...
It was almost home when the rain falls very heavy. We had to take shelter under the tunnel near the Kulai plaza toll. I had a great cycling today. This is my first long distance ride using my mtb bike. I am looking forward for our next ride. Till then, bye

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails