Kulai-Pontian

Date: 20/12/2008 (Saturday)
Distance: 76km

Today, Pontian cycling dude decided to cycle to Kulai. Since I am staying in Kulai I had to start early and meet the others in Pontian. The weather was great. Picture above showing the Parit Baru road early in the morning. I arrived at Pontian around 8.25am
This is a new pair of tubeless tyre. Yesterday evening Buyung got another puncture near Pekan Nenas while cycling there. Lucky for him to find a replacement. This yellow tubeless is quite odd for my taste but it turns out really good with a strong yellow colour.
Zizie and Kemel already wait for us at Parit Baru. Me and Buyung are a bit late coz Buyung need to send his wife to work first.
On our jurney to Kulai we have to fight with a strong head wind. Sometimes I felt my bike didn't move at all even during decending. Those three guys are quite strong today. I have difficult time even try to stick with their pace.
We had our pitstop at IOI mart Kulai. After refuelling and had enough rest we move on. They will cycling back to Pontian. From left Zizie, Kemel and Buyung

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails