Shimano Dura-Ace

Shimano Dura-Ace 7800
Released in 2004 and made famous by Lance Armstrong which won his 6th TdF
Shimano Dura-Ace 7900

The latest from Shimano for 2009 also introducing more carbon fiber which in my opinion follow the foot steps of Campagnolo and Sram. I am not very familiar with Shimano product and have a very little experience about it. I will be more than happy if I can upgrade my 105 groupset to this 7800 series. The 7900 series will be too much for the sets of frame that I have right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRO,DURA-ACE GROUP SET + PINARELLO WHITE COLOUR ADA KAT TEAM PONTIAN.SESIAPA YG NAK TEST RIDER BOLEH JUGAK, KENA CALL OWNER DULU DI TALIAN 013-7788637.SIAPA CEPAT DIA DULU.

sah_kul said...

Tapi yang sedap tuan punya belum sempat tengok lagi huhu

Related Posts with Thumbnails