Shimano Dura-Ace 7800 tested!!

Date: 19/12/2008 (Friday)
Distance: 29.34km

This morning I got a chance to test out the newest addition to my bike setup. Its a Shimano Dura-Ace 7800. The Sigma meter showing the actual ride distance. The Scott Stem already installed too. I really dig the shiny part.

The Shimano crankset really look stunning. For me the best part that can be easily spotted here is the awesome chainring. If compare to my Campy record the chainring is way better in terms of cosmetic but the Campy record have a carbon crank arm which is gorgeous. This Shimano Dura-Ace crank arm also can be easily scratch even paddling with clip paddle. Make sure your cleat has 0 degree angular freedom. otherwise your shoes will rub the crank arm....ooouch


For me the fd and rd looks no different like the other 105s and Ultegra. No carbon what so ever here. Totally bling-bling

The Dura-Ace sti shift better but I prefer Campy record shifter.


The front and rear brake. I feel that the Dura-Ace brakes is much better than Campy record.

Picture showing my newly upgraded Pinarello F3:13 with Shimano Dura-Ace 7800 groupset.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRO, DURA-ACE GROUP SET MEMANG MENGANCAM DAN HARGANYA BOLEH DENGAR KALAU NAK BANDINGKAN DENGAN CAMPG. SO, LU BOLEH BEZAKAN KEDUA-DUANYA BILA NGAYUH.KAWAN2 HANYA BOLEH TUMPANG TENGOK AJE....

sah_kul said...

Azies...kalau nak ada satu set lagi..hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails