Scott stem 90mm

The postman asks me why I received so many things, is it worth buying from the net? So far I had great experience buying from BBS.com and this time I bought a Scott stem. Picture shown a well packaging parcel.

It's a Scott component stem 90mm. Please note that the seller also put polystyrene cylinder to cushion the stem to avoid damage during delivery. Great

Picture from the left angle. It has a Scott Components wording on the centre of the stem and a logo of Scott too.

Picture from above. All screws are present and rust free.

I spent RM36 to get this beauty and I am very pleased with it so far.

2 comments:

zikri said...

bro, stem 90mm mcm tak sesuai je tu lu yang sememangnya tinggi. Rasanya secocok utk racer yang ketinggian >160cm mcm bro yang kat Pontian yang pakai T-sprint cvs......

sah_kul said...

Zikri- "bro, stem 90mm mcm tak sesuai je tu lu yang sememangnya tinggi."

Tapi kalau lu tambah sikit jadi ayat2 cinta macam ni...

"bro, stem 90mm mcm tak sesuai je tu lu yang sememangnya tinggi DAN HENSEM"

...wa kasi lu FREE je ini stem hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails