G-Shock DW5600C and G-Shock Frogman DW8200 1V

Newly update pictures on 13/07/2009

After I learned how to use eBay (thanks to Briko280), I try to catch this two g-shock which are model DW5600C and a Frogman. The DW5600C is really difficult to buy from local store and I was lucky enough to grab it from eBay. The only problem is that you have to wait for a long time for the item to deliver. This DW5600C I bought from the US eBay seller
The watch has seen many years of use but luckily the condition is still good. So as usual as a Muslim I do the samak and clean the watch toroughly. I can see many paint spot on the watch band but it can easily wipe off using paint remover.

The differences between the new and old DW5600 can be seen in the picture above. Where the old/vintage DW5600 uses screw back instead of 4 screw holding the back plate. Mine is stated DW5600 (901) Japan H.

Another odd that I found from this watch is it uses a very dim orange LED. Usually from my search on the internet it has a green LED.

Around 3pm the postmen arrived and deliver me this envelope. This is a G-Shock Watch Frogman DW8200 1V. This Froggy I bought from HK eBay seller

This Frogman is the 2nd generation from the Frogman Series, FYI we are now in 4th generation of Frogman series.

The watch looks and wear great, the condition when arrive also superb. The crystal face is flawless too. This is my first and only Frogman so far.

FROGMAN SOLD

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails