G Shock DW8600J-1A Fisherman

These are few pics of my friend's new G Shock Fisherman which I bought it for him. He asks me if I could find good G Shock and lucky I have found this as a new old stock watch from the local store

This is a G Shock DW8600 with 1518 module inside

It has a titanium case and has been made in Japan

I found this article about this watch from the official G Shock web site

Last resist all titanium materials used in metal air out (rust-proof) construction of the G-SHOCK "FISHERMAN (fisherman)."
And display the age, shows no sign of TAIDOGURAFU tide, at the time of day or sunrise view, and also features such as temperature measurement sensors. The back cover is engraved with the mark of a mermaid is said to have fallen in love with the beauty that the men of the sea.

Pictures above shows G Shock Fisherman beside The G Shock Skyforce

3 comments:

mr genki said...

pergh..bro, terliur tengok dua g shock nih...

sah_kul said...

Memang cun...jam ni kwn tolong belikan untuk yg kawan kenal melalui blog ni...

SepticTank.co.uk said...

I have really enjoyed this blog. Keep up the good work. The Septic Tank Man

Related Posts with Thumbnails