Pontian-Gunung Pulai 2

Date: 17/05/09
Destinatian: Pontian-Gunung Pulai 2

**First of all I would like to apologized about this post. This post should be full off wonderful pics about our ride today. I have taken a lot of pictures using the hp that I borrowed from the telecommunication shop**

Today is by far is the best ride ever because all of my colleagues are all present today.....Buyung, Azies, Encun, Gedo, Kemil, Hafiz, Arab Malakoff and me

Plenty of action also happens as Encun got punctured twice and I also broke my wheel spoke today. We were soooo happy and hope we will get free time so we can ride again together in near future.

** Don't worry my friends. I will update the pictures when I get the cable **

24/05/09 Update
Video by Bro Encun....thanks. All pictures that I took that day are all gone. I am sorry

4 comments:

azies said...

BRO, VIDEO TAK BOLEH NAK DOWNLOAD, SORRYLAH TAK DAPAT NAK JOIN KAYUH SEMALAM KENA BALIK MELAKA ADA URUSAN KELUARGA.

sah_kul said...

Rasany tak ada masalah kalau nak tengok video ni....cuma tekan play (segitiga)....buffering sekejap terus on....selamat menonton

azies said...

bro,balik melaka baru kawan dapat tengok video tu. Bila lagi nak kayuh ramai2 macam tu lagi.Thanks.

sah_kul said...

Bai...kawan pn tgh sibuk skrg ni...kalau tak de hal 21/06 boleh kita kayuh dekat2

Related Posts with Thumbnails