G Shock G-2500FL-2MJR


I have been quite active lately involving myself with G Shock especially after buying 2 G Shocks (skyforce+fisherman) for my friend as I told you in my post earlier. While purchasing the 2 G shocks I have found this G Shock G-2500FL-2MJR

I have seen this watch about a year and a half ago. Lucky for me it is still there.

It is metallic blue in colour
It also has extra feature such as:
● Memory offers up to 25 phone numbers (name: 8 characters, part number: 12 digits)
● Features DEIKAUNTA: Title 8, the date of this letter and five memory, configured to display the number of days from today, "月日" alarm feature match
● Dual Time
● stopwatch (1 / 100 second, 24 hours total, with Split)
Daylight Saving Time setting function
● alarm clock five times this
FURUOTOKARENDA

This watch has been released at the end of June 2001
When you have a metallic G Shock it usually a special G Shock

This watch also appear to be a bit different if compare to my other G Shocks. The thing that i noticed when the first time I look at this watch is when the minute and hourly number change it doesn't change instantly but a small dash will appear first and move from centre to the bottom and move back to the top before changing to the next number. Cool

This watch has been made in Malaysia Y with 2266 module inside. This is what the official G Shock said about this watch;
Was released in 2001, G-SHOCK model street "METALLIC-G(metallic G)".
The metallic coating that gives depth to the body, and then casually assert individuality. The EL backlight, and popular art skateboard and surfboard "FRF"書KI下ROSHITAKABIGARI character, the back engraved "FRF" design "G" is marked.


SOLD

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails